Our eDiscovery experts can help you:
- Plan for eDiscovery: early assessment of your company data structure and risk mitigation.
- Prepare litigation holds: drafting, implementing, reviewing the litigation hold.
- Liaise between various vendors/service providers: coordinate between outside counsel, corporate client and technology vendor(s).
- Formulate a discovery strategy: develop a cost efficient strategy to meet your production needs.
- Prepare collection/processing/review budgets: accurately calculate and anticipate your discovery expenses.
- Select/screen service providers: vet vendors with appropriately crafted vendor qualification processes.
- Develop data culling methodology: use searching, clustering, deduplication, and other methods to cull data to a manageable (and defensible) size.
- Track and monitor a defensible discovery process: provide consistent progress reports, record all case related instructions, quality monitoring and steps taken throughout the discovery process to ensure reasonableness and proportionality.